fredag 1 maj 2015

A Normal Day In The Sims

http://www.reddit.com/r/anormaldayinthesims

För er som spelat the sims... Ni kommer säkert känna igen er i detta. Det här är mycket underhållande läsning.

"So my wife caught me cheating...
 I just couldn't help it! This girl at a party walked right up to and flirted with me while my wife was in the same room, dancing in a puddle of pee. It's okay now though. I was able to high-five her repeatedly until all was forgiven. Good thing too, it was a whole 12 hours ago that we met!"


 "Unfortunately there were books on the counter so I had to starve to death...
 I was very hungry today so I tried to make some eggs and toast. I needed a counter to prepare it on. Unfortunately, our only counter had two books on it! Since I obviously couldn't move the books, I just had to stand there shouting and waving my arms until I starved to death."


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar